The Best Happy Hour Deals & Specials In St. Pete
Since moving to St. Petersburg, Florida I partnered up with my dear friend Elle & we started Tampa Bay To Bae. It strives to be the leading female community in the Bay area. While one of our goals is to bring women together to create community, we also want to spread awareness of local businesses and put our dollars back into local businesses, especially during COVID. Each Tuesday we host a happy hour at various local businesses typically either restaurants or bars. This has been a great way to experience an assortment of restaurants and bars that we might not have tried otherwise. By doing this, we've quickly realized where some of the best happy hours are in the city.
With the help of Elle & Love St. Pete, we compiled a list of our favorite happy hours.
• The Oyster Bar I love the outdoor ambiance of the Oyster Bar. It's in one of my favorite strips of bars & restaurants in the city. Their happy hour specials throughout the week are: Mon-Fri, from 3 pm to 6 pm - $1 Gulf oysters & $5 Ketel One Mondays, all day - half-priced wine bottles Wednesdays, all day - $1 Gulf oysters Sundays, from 11 am to 3 pm - $14 bottomless mimosas or $18 bottomless bloodies • Tropez Tropez has a great indoor ambiance & a great large back area with a wraparound couch that makes for great girl's nights or events. Their brussels & mushrooms are to die for! They have great happy hour specials throughout the week. Their happy hour specials include: Tuesdays - Friday, 4 pm to 6 pm - Half-priced drinks & snacks Tuesdays, all day long - $5 Moscow Mules Wednesdays, all day - half off select bottles of wine Thursdays, Locals Night Out - $5 craft cocktails & 50% off snacks - valid ID with proof of Pinellas or Hillsborough County addresses required Fridays, from 6-12 - $5 margaritas Saturdays, brunch from 11 am to 3 pm - $20 bottomless mimosas Saturdays, from 4 pm to 7 pm - $5 Martinis
• Sea Salt Sea Salt is a fine dining restaurant with a 22-foot wine cellar and more than 4,000 bottles in their regular inventory. They also have an 80-foot long raw bar and 130 salts from around the world. They offer a traditional happy hour each day from 3 pm to 6 pm, followed by a little higher price after 6 pm if you're sitting at the bar. Each day, from 3 pm to 6 pm they have an assortment of snackable items and entrees priced from $5 - 11. After 6 pm, those items can still be purchased at a higher discounted rate as long as you're sitting at the bar. The items then range from $10-20. • Book + Bottle If you've never been to Book + Bottle you are missing out. It is most of my favorite things in one place - books, wine, coffee. The shop has the dreamiest vibe. Their weekly specials include: Tuesdays - new release day: buy a book and get a free cup of drip coffee. Wednesdays - 10% off 6 packs of wine + corkage fee waived + HH from 4 pm to 6 pm which is $2 off a glass of wine Thursdays - No corkage fee + HH from 4pm to 6 pm which is $2 off a glass of wine Fridays - free wine tastings from 5 pm to 7 pm Saturdays - $15 wine flights
• Tryst Tryst is an upscale restaurant on Beach Drive with an eclectic menu. Their specials include: Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm - half-priced select draft beer, house wine and well liquor. Wednesdays from 7 pm until close - ladies night with half-priced appetizers, small bites and salads + half-priced cocktails, house wine & well liquor + live music Wednesdays - Half-priced wine bottles Thursdays from 8 pm to 10 pm - $5 margaritas & live music
• Bacchus Bacchus is a really cool old-world charm wine bistro. Their wine library boasts nearly 100 selections from France, Italy, Spain, the US and other notable countries. Their happy hour specials include: Every Day, from 4 pm - 7 pm - $4.50 small plates & $4.50 house wines
• 400 Beach 400 Beach has a great outdoor seating area with a beautiful view of the water andthe park. Their weekly specials include: Daily from 3 pm to 5:30 pm - 3 courses for $17.95 Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm - $4 house wine, $2 off draft beer, well drinks starting at $4, $6 bar bites.
• The Library I am obsessed with The Library. The interior is stunning. The head chef, Rachel is extremely talented & their food is to-die-for. It is a picturesque dream. Their weekly happy hours include: Daily, happy hour special from 4-6 pm - an assortment of snacks, entrees, wines & beers for various discounted prices Tuesday, all day - half-off wine bottles Wednesdays, 4 pm to 9 pm - 8 wings for $11 Thursdays, from 4 pm to 9 pm - Bourbon flights with small bites for $35
• Noble Crust Noble Crust is a really cool casual spot that focuses on a combination of italian cooking & southern ingredients. It has a super cool vibe and the food is fantastic. Their happy hour specials include: Monday - Friday from 4pm to 7 pm - $2 off draft beer & barrel fresh wines, %5 premium spirits, $6 bar specials Mondays - $5 craft cocktails Wednesdays - Half-priced all barrel fresh wines
• il Ritorno Il Ritorno is an upscale italian restaurant and each of their dishes are made fresh which means if you have any dietary restrictions they can work around it. They offer vegan and gluten free options. Their specials include: Tuesdays from 4 pm to 6 pm - half off pasta dishes Fridays from 4 pm to 7 pm - $65 for an app, two pastas & two glasses of wine
• Old Key West Old Key West has a super chill southern Florida ambiance. I was immediately a fan. They're also in the middle of redoing their decor and if it the rest is anything like their women's bathroom makeover, I am pumped! Their specials include: Wednesdays - $5 burger & fries + all drinks are buy one, get one free Saturdays & Sundays from 11 am to 4 pm - $20 make it yourself bloody mary bar + $15 mimosa bar
• Stillwaters Tavern Stillwaterns Tavern has a great outdoor patio area. I also love their rustic and industrial vibe inside. If they're busy, it's a great place to just pop up to their bar, too. In addition to happy hour special,s, they offer a free birthday entree with purchase of second entree of equal or greater value (you must go on your birthday & show ID). They also have a flat $5.99 delivery fee when you use their in-house delivery service. Their happy hour specials each week include: Daily from open until 7 pm - $4.50-6.50 for beers on tap, $5 bubbles, $3.99 well drinks, $6.50 - 9.50 select wines on tap, $7 tap cocktails. Side note - I know they also offer a bottomless mimosa option during their brunch menu on the weekends because I've had it but I couldn't find anything online or on their social to validate that so you'll have to pop in to see what it is.
• Dracula's Legacy Dracula's Legacy is a really cool Romanian-themed wine bar. It is owned by a Romanian family and not only do they have nods to Dracula throughout, they also have a large assortment of Romanian wines. Their happy hour specials include: Everyday - $5 house wines Sundays - $7 mimosas & $4 feta cheese pie
• Cassis Cassis boasts an assortment of specials and they claim to have the best happy hour in the area. Mon - Fri from 4 pm to 7 pm - $2.50 well drinks & select red & white wines, $3.50 ALL beers, $4.50 martinis & select sparkling wine. On Tuesdays they extend the happy hour until midnight. Wednesdays, all day - half off bottles of wine Thursdays from 4 pm to midnight - $5 smoked old fashion & Sazeracs Sundays from 11 am to 10 pm - $10 bottles of sparkling wine & $10 half dozen oysters
• No Vacancy No Vacancy is one of my favorite spots in St. Pete. The bright neon colors & flamingo decor sucked me in and then the drinks & awesome staff got me hooked. Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm - $4 drafts, wine + bubbles, $5 wells, $6 snacks Mondays from 7 pm to close - $5 wells, drafts & wines Tuesdays from 7 pm to close - $3 seafood tacos + $7 tropical & tiki drinks Wednesdays from 7 pm to close - $4 local canned beers, $4 St. Pete spirits & 25% off "err' thang with NV keychain" Thursdays from 7 pm to close - $3 white claws, $6 frozen cocktails & $6 bites